How to Clean Your Glass Pipe in 5 Simple Steps
Here at Farmer Jane Cannabis Co. we not only want to offer you the best cannabis products, but we also want you to have the best experience possible while using our cannabis products. If you are an avid flower consumer you know the complications involved with having a dirty pipe. In short, having a dirty pipe can be harmful towards your health, as you increase the chance of inhaling ash and former residue, it can heighten the possibility of your pipe catching on fire (ouch!) and it looks disgusting. It is with these three reasons, you may want to consider cleaning your pipe and Farmer Jane is here to tell you the best way how!
WAIT! There is one more reason that will make you want to get up and clean your pipe RIGHT NOW! Having a clean cannabis pipe will make the weed taste better! When your pipe is residue free, you can properly taste the quality of the flower and strain, whether its Sativa or Indica you are using, you will be able to obtain a more clear and intense high.
Here is a step-by-step process on how to best clean your pipe.
What you are going to need:
- A pot (cooking pot ;))
- A plastic bag
- Rubbing alcohol or Chronic Cleaner 16oz. This you can pick-up at a Farmer Jane store near you.
- Sea salt
- A Q-tip or pipe cleaner (Nylon Rasta cleaning brush 9″, Randy’s Black Label brush set, or 6” Tapered Bristle Pipe Cleaner). These brushes you can get at any cannabis dispensary near you.
1. First you want to soak your pipe in water to loosen up the grit. Fill a cooking pot with water and place your pipe into it at a low boil for 10 minutes. This will mitigate destroying the pipecleaner and soften up the residue.
2. Second, you will want to remove and wipe any residue with your Q-tip or pipe cleaner. We have a variety of pipe cleaners available that will do a great job of getting rid of the grime on your glassware.
3. In a plastic bag pour in ¼ cup of Chronic Cleaner or make your own cleaning solution by combining rubbing alcohol with 1 tbsp sea salt. Shake vigorously in the cleaning solution for 5 minutes. Then let it soak for 10-15 minutes then shake it some more. If the residue is really caked on allow the glassware to soak in the solution for about 30 minutes to loosen it up before you give it a final shake. We recommend the Chronic Cleaner, as it has additional citrus compounds that help break down the gunk easily. Shake so you can bake.
4. Remove it from the plastic bag after you think it’s done its job. Remove any other grime/oil with a pipe cleaner to get rid of any large chunks and stains.
5. Lastly, rinse under hot water. Wipe again with a Q-tip and let air dry for at least an hour before using.
There you have it! Five simple steps that will get your pipe shining, shimmering and splendid, giving you the optimal cannabis smoking experience. ALSO, this cleaning process can also be used to clean your screens. It works great!
Farmer Jane’s Top 10 Flower Picks (What’s popular)
- Color – Ghost Train Haze 3.5g
- Weed Me – Blue Iguana 3.5g
- Farmer Jane – NOD Ltd. Edition 1 x 1g (Only offered at our Rochdale Location :/)
- Weed Me – Blue Iguana 1g
- Spinach – White Widow 3.5g
- BOLD – Gelato 3.5g – Flower
- One Leaf – Cherry Cobbler 3.5g
- Western Cannabis – Big Detroit Energy 28g
- Spinach – Blueberry 3.5g
- Good Supply – Jack Herer 15g
What a list that is! If that doesn’t make you want to jump up and head over to your nearest dispensary, I don’t know what will. Now that you know how to properly clean your glassware and know of all the supplies needed to do so, we invite you to check out our live menus so you can get on that puff, puff, pass, CLEAN, repeat.
We are open 7-days a week and always open to questions via phone or email. Give us a call at the location near you, email at email@example.com or reach out on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and we will be happy to help you out with product questions, dosage questions, or anything you might be curious about.
See you soon in our Farmer Jane Cannabis store!