Did someone say “Cannabis Hot Chocolate”?
The holidays can be a crazy time; between shopping, socializing, and spending time with loved ones, burning the candle from both ends can leave you low on the Christmas spirit. But with a little time cozying up with a hot chocolate wrapped up in a fuzzy blanket (and maybe a trip to your local dispensary), may be what you need to reset.
- Decarbed Cannabis Flower: This is what will infuse this recipe with all the cannabis goodness. Just be sure to decarb your cannabis flower first.
- Sugar: White, granulated sugar is used, but you can use any type of sugar or sugar substitutes as desired.
- Cocoa Powder
- Milk: Feel free to substitute any milk of choice, dairy or dairy-free.
- Step 1 – In a small bowl, add the cannabis powder, cocoa powder, sugar, ground cinnamon, and ground chipotle, if using. Mix it all together!
- Step 2: In a small saucepan over low heat, add the milk and hot cocoa mix. Whisk well until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Step 3: Heat slowly, stirring occasionally, until the milk is heated through, about 170-180°F. Be careful not to boil.
- Step 4: Pour into your Farmer Jane mug and enjoy.
There’s got to be an easier way!
No worries, Farmer Jane also sells chocolate edibles. All you have to do to make your cup of Hot Chocolate is heat up some milk, add in your chocolate, and stir.
|CBD Chocolate||4 x 2.5mg||Edible||Bhang|
|Dark Chocolate||1 x 10mg||Edible||Foray|
|Milk Chocolate||4 x 2.5mg||Edible||Legend|
|Mint Chocolate Snax||5 x 2mg||Edible||Trailblazer|